Creating an Effective Landing Page That Leads to More Conversions
A landing page is a web page that targets a particular audience and captures their information, typically through a lead form. A good landing page will be easy and comfortable to navigate and will quickly give visitors what they want. And, in theory, this will increase the number of conversions you have because the process is easier for them.
Tingalls Graphic Design has come up with some suggestions to help you make a more effective landing page so you encourage more conversions.
1) Be clear and concise both visually and with your content
2) Make sure there is a value to them and that it’s clearly stated
3) Keep your visitors focused on that page, don’t encourage them to visit other pages
4) Make it easy to share the offer/landing page by including social media links
5) Get the information you need and only that information – people are hesitant about giving up too much personal info
Remember that getting a lead is one thing, following up on it is your obligation. You should instantly thank the web visitor for contacting you either through a Thank You page or a follow up email. Then, you need to take that a step further and promptly supply them with what your landing page promises.
If you’d like to learn more, read our blog, “Boost Your Business through Lead Nurturing”.
Contact Tingalls Graphic Design if you’d like to create a landing page that creates converts.