About our Internship Program
Tingalls 12 week internship program is perfect for graphic design students in their last semester of school or recent graduates beginning their career to enhance their personal portfolio. Our interns polish their software skills, collaborate and brainstorm with our design team, attend client meetings and teambuilders, tour local printers, and more.
The following qualifications are required to be considered for the program:
- Only students who are in their last semester or who have recently graduated with a degree in graphic design, graphic arts, or website design will be considered
- Candidate needs a strong portfolio demonstrating talent in various design layouts including logo design, stationery, brochures, websites, and illustration (similar to the work produced at Tingalls Graphic Design)
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite in an Apple environment
- Self-motivated; Able to work with little design direction or supervision
- Ability to multi-task and design quickly with high attention to detail
What you will gain:
- At least one full design suite including a logo, print collateral, website design, social media, and more (see samples below)
- Enhanced skills within Adobe Creative Suite
- Learn about the design process in a professional (yet fun!) office atmosphere
- Tour local print companies and learn about the prepress/printing process
Schedule & Compensation:
Our internships are between 8-15 hours per week (with more hours depending on workload and availability). Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 4pm.
This is an in-house position.