About our Internship Program
Tingalls 12 week internship program is perfect for graphic design students in their last semester of school or recent graduates beginning their career to enhance their personal portfolio. Our interns polish their software skills, collaborate and brainstorm with our design team, attend client meetings and teambuilders, tour local printers, and more.
And, since Tingalls hires its full time design staff from candidates who’ve completed the internship program, it’s the only way to get your foot in the door.
The following qualifications are required to be considered for the program:
- Students who have recently graduated with a degree in graphic design, graphic arts, or website design will be considered
- A portfolio demonstrating talent in various design layouts including logo design, stationery suites, brochures, advertising, websites, illustration, etc.
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite in Mac environment
- Self-motivated; Able to work with little design direction or supervision
- Ability to multi-task and design quickly with high attention to detail
What you will gain:
- At least one full design suite including redesigned logo, print collateral, website design, social media, and more (see samples below)
- Enhanced skills with Adobe Creative Suite
- Learn about the design process in a professional (and fun!) office atmosphere
- Tour local print firms and learn about the prepress/printing process
Our internships are paid up to 12 hours per week; Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. This is an on-staff position.