Tingalls Graphic Design is looking to add an experienced copywriter to our team. We need a clever writer who can develop compelling copy to enhance our clients’ image both online and in print. He/she must have a strong background in website copywriting with an emphasis in search engine optimization and be able to write quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines.
- website keyword research and reporting
- interview and write compelling, search engine optimized copy for websites
- assist clients with slogans, mission statements, and marketplace positioning
- accurately proof and edit brochures, flyers, advertisements and other print collateral
- create engaging social media content for LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
- research and write compelling and engaging blog articles
Prior work experience must include:
- keyword research and optimized website copywriting in a variety of industries
- direct and simple company slogans, mission statements, core values, etc.
- general copywriting for brochures, sales flyers, etc.
- compelling advertisement headlines
- blog writing
- working in a Mac environment
Other areas of personal preference:
- have excellent communication skills
- be self-motivated and well organized to work within strict time constraints
- be skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy that is also creative and imaginative
- understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- be able to effectively prioritize projects during heavy time periods
Compensation: $18-25 per hour. Rate will commensurate with past job experience in marketing/graphic design industry.
Schedule: 30+ hours per week; Monday – Friday
Benefits: Health, dental, 401K, flexible schedule, paid professional development. Currently our team is working remotely but plan to return to the office on/around March 1st.
How to Apply: Email resume, letters of recommendation or client testimonials, and at least 3 samples each of websites copy, print collateral and blogs/magazine articles to .