Part-Time Social Media & Client Relations Manager
Tingalls Graphic Design is seeking a dynamic, motivated individual with a flair for social media, office administration, and client relations. This multi-faceted role will serve as a key support figure in a fast-paced environment, ensuring effective communication with clients and keeping Tingalls top-of-mind with regular social media management.
If you are organized, a strong communicator, and enjoy the challenges of multitasking in a fun, creative office environment, this position is for you!
- Develop, schedule, and post engaging content across Tingalls’ various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin.
- Monitor social media channels for customer feedback and questions.
- Manage client relations by promptly responding to emails, answering inquiries, obtaining print quotes, and resolving issues.
- Perform general administrative duties such as bill paying, making deposits, data entry, and client appointment scheduling.
- Other duties as assigned to collaborate with and support Tingalls’ creative team.
- Proven experience in social media management or a similar role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin.
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a creative team.
Associate’s degree in graphic design, website design, communications, digital marketing, or related field AND a minimum of 1-year experience in an office setting.
Hourly rate will be commensurate with past job experience. Please include pay expectations with your resume.
Flexible, 20-30 hours, Monday – Friday in office
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and explaining why you would be a great fit for this role to .
Our clients need help with their website copy! We’re looking to add an experienced copywriter to our team. We need a clever writer with some edge who can develop compelling copy to enhance our client’s messaging online.
- Interview and write content websites with content-based SEO best practices
- assist clients with slogan writing, mission statements, and marketplace positioning messaging
- accurately proof and edit brochures, flyers, advertisements, and other print collateral
- create engaging social media content for Tingalls’ LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram accounts
- research and write compelling and engaging blog articles twice per month
- have excellent communication skills
- be self-motivated and well-organized to work within strict time constraints
- be skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy that is also creative and imaginative
- understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- be able to effectively prioritize projects during heavy time periods
Prior work experience must include:
- website copywriting that demonstrates your expertise with keywords and content-based SEO
- direct and simple company slogans, mission statements, core values, etc.
- general copywriting for brochures, sales flyers, etc.
- compelling advertisement headlines
- blog writing
$18-25 per hour
Hourly rate will be commensurate with past job experience in the marketing/graphic design industry.
20-30 hours per week; Monday – Friday
This position could potentially be hybrid, both in office and working from home
How to Apply:
Please send your resume, cover letter detailing your experience and explaining why you would be a great fit for this role, and at least 3 samples of your work to .
To be added to our careers email distribution list, simply send us your email address and you’ll be notified when positions open up within our firm.