Your website will most likely be the largest investment you make to round out your company’s marketing efforts. Do you really want to leave the success of your online presence in the hands of someone who’ll design it for a six-pack of beer?
Below are five important factors to consider with your website design that will push Tingalls Graphic Design to the top of your list.
1. Experience. How many professional and successful websites has your nephew created? Since 2000, our firm has designed and developed 100s of websites. We stay on top of current design trends, coding platforms, and know the ins and outs when it comes to what Google is looking for on optimal search engine optimization. What’s more, we take the time to sit down with you to understand your online goals in a collaborative in-depth introductory meeting, and then build your site accordingly.
2. Timely. We don’t have soccer practice or algebra tests to study for, so we can turn your website design around in just a few weeks.
3. Eye-catching branding. Your website should be a continuation of your brand experience for your customers. Consistency is key in all marketing. If we’ve already worked on your logo or print marketing, we already have an established brand we can use as a foundation for your website. Or, if you’re just getting started or need a website redesign, we can help with that too.
4. SEO friendly. Even the most breathtaking website isn’t effective if search engines can’t find it. We’ll assist you with keeping your website compliant with industry standards and Google’s constantly changing search algorithm. For example, does your website pass Google’s mobile friendly test? If not, your website probably won’t be listed in search results on smart phones come 2018.
5. Full service. We offer domain registration and hosting, so Tingalls becomes your one-stop-shop for everything web.
Your company’s website needs to WOW your prospects and make a great first impression. Are you really willing to place the success of your company’s brand, reputation and revenue in the hands of your “nephew’s girlfriend’s brother’s best friend?”
[Don’t just take our word for it, read what Tingalls’ clients have to say!]