Logo Design Process at Tingalls Design
At Tingalls we understand how important a company logo is. Your logo will be instantly associated with your business, it represents you and needs to appropriately reflect your company goals, products and image.
We have been helping our clients with logo design for more than 10 years and have handled more than 500 successful brands. Our approach is a little bit different than other logo design companies in that we provide all custom artwork (no clip-art), we charge hourly instead of flat rate pricing to be more affordable, and we offer a quick turn around with initial designs provided in 5 business days or less. Our approach is to partner with our clients and work together. It’s this combination of our professional experience and creative abilities combined with your knowledge of your company’s identity that shapes your unique company logo.
We have established a process to make this logo design partnership more fluid and to help our clients understand how we get to the finished product. Everyone who is interested in creating a logo with Tingalls Graphic Design can expect to follow the logo design steps listed below.
- Initial Meeting/Quote. We don’t provide blind quotes on logo work, instead we will meet with you and do a comprehensive intake to learn more about your business and the logo ideas you’ve generated.
- Design Input/Mood Board. Once the quote is approved we like to have another meeting to gather more information so we can create a logo mood board that includes photos, adjectives, keywords, and other information about your company and audience.
- Sketch Brainstorm. Our entire design team meets to review the information provided and to contribute their own unique ideas. Dozens of sketches are typically created and several elements are explored.
- Design/Edits. Sketches are digitized and shared as initial designs in black and white. Several rounds of edits follow until the logo is complete and approved by you.
- Logo Guide. Upon final approval, we prepare a logo guide with directions on how to use the logo, a list of fonts, pantone colors, and a flash with all the file formats you would need for future marketing campaigns.
Your company logo is the cornerstone of your business and image to the world. At Tingalls Graphic Design we want to help you make that impression have a positive, lasting effect.