Tingalls Graphic Design is looking to add an experienced copywriter to our team. We need a clever writer with some edge who can develop compelling copy to enhance our clients’ image. They must love collaboration, dim lighting and be available for an impromptu card game in the afternoon.
- assist clients with slogan writing, mission statements, and marketplace positioning messaging
- accurately proof and edit brochures, flyers, advertisements, and other print collateral
- interview clients and write/edit keyword-optimized content for their websites
- create engaging social media content for LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
- research and write compelling and engaging blog articles
Prior work experience must include:
- keyword research and enriched website copywriting
- direct and simple company slogans, mission statements, core values, etc.
- general copywriting for brochures, sales flyers, etc.
- blog writing
Other areas of personal preference:
- have excellent communication skills
- be self-motivated and well organized to work within strict time constraints
- be skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy that is also creative and imaginative
- understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- be able to effectively prioritize projects during heavy time periods
Compensation: Starting at $25 per hour depending on experience
Schedule: 25-30 hours per week, Monday through Friday, offering a very flexible schedule between 8am and 5pm
Benefits: Due to the nature of this part-time position, health, dental and 401k benefits are not provided.
How to Apply: Email resume, letters of recommendation or client testimonials, and at least 3 samples of websites copy, print collateral and blogs/magazine articles to .