Posted: 10/13/17 Start Date: ASAP
Tingalls Graphic Design is seeking a talented, self-motivated graphic/website designer to add to our team.
On a daily basis, you will be performing:
• Website design and development (mainly in Wordpress platform)
• Identity design including business cards, brochures, invitation suites, newsletters, flyers, etc.
• Digital design for social media, online advertising, email marketing, etc.
• Custom illustration for logo design, event promotion, invitation suites, etc.
The following qualifications are REQUIRED to be considered for this position:
• At least 2 years graphic design and website development experience
• Advanced website/coding skills in HTML, PHP, CSS, and Wordpress, Custom Theming, Woo Commerce and Shopify
• Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver)
• A strong portfolio demonstrating brand consistency across all platforms
Candidate must also be:
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Self-motivated and able to begin working with little design direction
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment under tight deadlines
Compensation/Schedule: Rate will commensurate with applicable past work experience. 30+ hours per week Monday-Friday between 8am and 5pm
Benefits: 401K, health, dental, ongoing paid professional development, flexible work schedule and so much more.
How to Apply:
Email resume, letters of recommendation, salary expectations and the following:
To owner Tara Ingalls - .
To get added to our careers email list, simply send us your email address and you'll be notified when positions open up within our firm.
Learn more about our awesome graphic design internship program >>